Samsung Galaxy S II Plus, the upgraded version of the original Samsung Galaxy S II, is reportedly launching on the 20th of January in India. The information is provided by a reliable source inside Samsung India. The device isn’t really a great upgrade over its older version. Notable features include pre-loaded Android OS 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean), Samsung S-Voice, and optional NFC. Full specifications after the break!
Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus specifications
- 4.3-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 8.9 mm thick (for NFC version), 8.5mm thick (for non-NFC version) and weighs 122 g grams
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording and 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth v 3.0, GPS/GLONASS and NFC (optional)
- 1650 mAh battery
The device is expected to be priced between ₹20,000 to ₹25,000.
Trackback from your site.